I don’t know where to start this post. My friend and fellow blogger fabulousandotherfwords has nominated me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award! So thank you Mrs Fabulous and my regular readers would also enjoy her fantastic blog. She actually inspired me to start my own Blog after reading her former Babe on a Budget blog and now this brilliant Blog.
Following the rules I must now do several things including
1. Thank the person who has nominated you and set a link to their blog.
2. List these rules here that I’m writing.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them.
5. And If you want to ( and why wouldn’t you?) display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Now I’ve done points one, two and five. Points three and four might be a bit harder. I’ve had time to think about the seven facts but I still can’t think of anything that isn’t insanely dull but I suposse thats for you to judge!
- I’ve got a musical note tattooed on my right ankle. A spur of the moment thing when I was 18. It was either going to be the musical note, a small star or Woodstock from Peanuts.
- I have a thing for the Welsh accent.
- I struggle with Left and Right.
- I used to regularly fall asleep in my Film Studies classes at Uni.
- I first got drunk at the age of 13 at the sleepover of Mrs Fabulous’s 14th birthday. Naughty White Lighting.
- After 6 weeks of dating Mr Millward, we had already decided the names of our kids. Abbie was going to be Georgia and Daniel was going to be James.
- My proudest academic achievement was passing my History GCSE with a grade C. Awful coursework, dismal mock results and a distinct lack of interest in the Russian Revolution had my grade predicted at an E. I must have played a blinder in the exam to pull it up to a C!
Now the tricky part. I probably don’t follow 15 blogs to start with. But here are the ones that I do read,
- crazytraintotinkytown. Real life heartwarming stories
2. lansdownerevisited. Another friend who is renovating her home. I’m always facinated by her attention to detail that is so sorely missing from my own home.
3. middleclassfury. I stumbled onto one of his posts and then spent the next hour reading his entire archive!
4. jeynagrace. Fantastic fan fiction from a talented young writer.
And thats it folks. I believe in quality not quantity. I know I’m going to enjoy reading the blogs mentioned (along with Mrs Fabulous) and will always take time out to read them.
I’m glad that the bonkers thoughts that leak out my brain have inspired a fellow, fab blogger and that people do actually read what I write.
Thank You once again.